- What conditions should I include when I sign up sale and purchase agreement?
- What conditions to include in Sale and Purchase Agreement depends on client's individual situation and nature of property. There are numerous conditions such as Finance, Builder's report, Lim, Builders report, and Valuation report. We strongly recommend everyone to seek legal advice before signing the sale and purchase agreement.
- What is Finance Condition?
- Finance condition is imposed in the Sale and Purchase Agreement for the purchaserís benefit where you need approval of loan from Banks for purchase of property. In the event Banks donít approve the required funds then you cannot satisfy Finance condition and thereby you can terminate the Sale and Purchase Agreement
- What is LIM?
- What is Builder?s report?
- How are properties registered in New Zealand?
- Can we see a Sample registered Title Copy?
- How do we sign loan documents from the bank?
- Do I need to take insurance for my property?
- What will happen to water bill and council bill?
- What documents would be provided to us after purchase of property?
- Should I put conditions in Sale and Purchase agreement?
- Do I have to arrange for the mortgage to be repaid?
- Would you arrange for our Names to be removed from water care and council?
- What documents would be provided to us after sale of my property?